Leadercast Ripple Effect Series Kickoff: Radha Agrawal
Date and Time
Tuesday Jan 5, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Receive Video Link : Friday, January 1. LeaderChat on Zoom Tuesday, January 5, 4:00 pm
How does Leadercast Ripple Effect work?
discussion we call Leaderchats.
- The Leadercast: Ripple Effect Series is a series of videos followed by a scheduled Zoom post- event
post event discussion Leaderchats where participants can share thoughts, feedback, experiences.
- Register for this series and ahead of each episode date we will send you a video to watch and a link to the
$30 per session/$100 for entire series (Members of ERCC or WBC)
$40 per session/$125 for non-members
- The Leadercast: Ripple Effect is six individual 30 minute videos, scheduled for the first week of the month from January to June in 2021. Attendees will have receive a link to view the presentation on their own schedule over a four-day period (Friday through Tuesday).
- On Tuesday afternoons (4pm), we will convene a LeaderChat zoom call where attendees can share thoughts, feedback & experiences. The series will culminate with a live event on June 8, 2020.
Here are a couple of details you need to know prior to our Video Chat, January 5 at 4 pm:
- email@example.com will send you a link to watch Radha Agrawal's "7 Keys to Building a Lasting Community" before 8 am on Friday January 1 at 8:00 am. Check Spam if not received.
- You will receive a code an instructions to watch at your leisure until Tuesday, January 5 at 8 pm. It will not work on Internet Explorer so use a different browser.
- This code is unique to you. Do not share it (but it can be watched with others on the same device for team building.
- Save the email if you would like to watch again. The chamber and WBC do not have access to the codes.
- On Monday, January 4, the Zoom link will be sent to all email addresses registered. You are able to share that link with those who watched with you to sign in at 4:00 pm where we will have a chance for guided discussion by our moderator, Debi Friedmann from Blue Dog Printing and Design. Please be on time to maximize your experience.
- Radha's book, Belong: Find Your People, Create Community, and Live a More Connected Life, will be raffled off at the end of the discussion.