- Business Coaching & Consulting
- Psychologists / Psychotherapists
Marjorie Johnson is founder and President of Ascend Consulting, a professional services firm providing career and executive coaching, leadership training and development, and personal consultation to executives and self-employed professionals. Marjorie helps clients advance their careers by teaching them how to set clear business goals, navigate organizational dynamics, and improve focus and overall performance.
Marjorie’s coaching is informed by Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence. She utilizes various assessment tools to uncover clients’ strengths, interests, and opportunities for development.
Under her guidance:
* Leaders seeking greater business success can improve their communication skills, personal productivity, decision-making, social interactions, public speaking, and work-life balance, thus realizing their full potential as their careers advance.
* Individuals looking to change careers, whether they are 20-somethings or seasoned professionals, are helped to identify, develop into, or transition to challenging, enjoyable “best fit” careers.
* Entrepreneurs wanting to take their businesses to the next level learn and practice specific strategies and techniques to achieve the success they dream of.
* Organizations develop their employees to perform more effectively under stressful conditions, improving collaboration and communication across teams.
An expert in using Mindfulness to enhance Emotional Intelligence and leadership effectiveness, she created the CD, Come to the Quiet: Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation and Healing.
Whom to Contact
- Marjorie Johnson, LCSW,PCCPhone: (610) 696-4443Fax: (610) 696-6467
Directions to Ascend Consulting, Inc. Home Office at 937 Prichard Lane, West Chester Google thinks the address is Prichard Avenue and has been known to direct people to the wrong location